The 2019 Ray is available in two performance oriented touring designs of 12’6” and 14’0” long, both in the manoeuvrable width of 29.5”. Whether it’s exploring miles of coastline, lakes, channels or rivers, the Ray glides effortless into new territories with an uninterrupted paddle stroke.
If you’re looking for a daily endurance workout, pure family fun or the ultimate adventure tourer, this board will deliver this great combination of stability and performance for newcomers and advanced paddlers alike. Built in our lightweight and exclusive LTD Carbon edition, as well as our durable and economically priced Pure Light construction.
Comes with fin!
1x US Box / 1x 22 cm
- Performance oriented scoop rocker line for effortless glide and minimal wake off the tail
- Narrow racing style nose for smooth water flow
- Sharp water-cutting bow transforms into a flat bottom through the centre with a rolled V off the tail for optimum release and stability
- Extra volume in the rails with a high apex ensures a dry and stable ride for you and your luggage
- Deck V-Spine up the nose for quick recovery and water dispersal
- Sharp rail edges from centre to tail for extra stability and release
- Stretched outline maximizes waterline, wide square tail offers extra stability
- Flat angled deck shape for secure stance and water release
- Deck net attachment points
- Ray LTD in new Custom Carbon Sandwich technology
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option