- We believe in having a fully-stocked, physical store where you can touch, feel, and try before you buy. We invest in demo equipment and host community events. A physical store also provides a place for surfers to communicate and connect.
- Personal customer service. We go on a journey with the customer because we want you to succeed. Therefore, our core staff members are also experienced instructors.
- Building on this, we offer instruction at all levels and are committed to continual improvement and expansion of our windsurfing lesson program.
- We’ve started our journey to support all watersports in our community, and we're extremely excited to expand our kiteboarding offerings this year.
- We test all the gear and are honest about our findings, no marketing BS. We stock only quality equipment and offer a generous return policy. We believe in an informed consumer.
- We are committed to fast fulfillment. If you do not see an item on our website, contact us and more than likely we can get it for you quickly. We’re transparent with our pricing and shipping and will price-match when we are able.
- We use our platform and resources to teach windsurfing at a free or reduced cost, and support safety events.
ABOUT OUR SHOP
Established in 1992, Delta Windsurf & Watersports is one of the most knowledgeable and passionate shops in North America. We are located on Sherman Island in the Sacramento Delta, which is known internationally as a premier spot for windsurfing and kiteboarding.
April through September bring consistent thermal wind and warm, sunny weather just one hour from San Francisco. Camping, beaches, and a vibrant windsport community make Sherman Island the ideal place to get away from it all.
We stock windsurfing, SUP, and kiteboarding gear for sale at competitive pricing. We also offer windsurfing lessons and rentals, demos, repairs, and inflatable SUP rentals. With over 30 years of involvement in windsurfing, you will find our staff is still just as passionate about their sport as they are in making sure that you get the most out of your time on the water.
NOW OPEN EVERYDAY 10AM - 5PM
3729 W Sherman Island Rd, Rio Vista, CA 94571
Come meet our demo truck, the "Goose"....
The Goose was originally driven around the country by traveling windsurfing school ABK Boardsports. Originally a Granny Goose delivery truck, it was re-purposed as a mobile windsurfing penthouse (you can read some of the backstory here).
Delta Windsurf inherited the Goose, and today it houses all our latest and greatest demo gear. Come on over to the island - Sherman Island - and check it out!
Gear we currently have for demo:
- Ezzy, Duotone, and Goya Sails
- Fanatic and Goya Boards
- Slingshot & Neil Pryde Foils
- Starboard WindSUP & Exocet Cross
- iRig - the inflatable windsurf sail!
- Quatro inflatable SUP's