The four new ProWave shapes are based around the needs of our International team riders who are pushing the boundaries of powerful new surfing performance with these models. Balanced and easy to paddle, yet super radical once unleashed onto a wave, they offer a responsive ride with quick acceleration, great speeds and lots of drive. The ProWave is designed for deep carves and tight arcs in the pocket whilst handling mushy days with ease. The controlled flow gives you the confidence and comfort even on the biggest days. The ProWave comes in our new Custom Surf technology and with five boxes to give you the choice of either a Quad or Thruster fin setup allowing you to adapt the board to your style of riding and conditions on the day.
COMES WITH 5X FINS!
- Real surf scoop rocker line
- Nose outline and squash tail provide Shortboard performance
- Maximum carving delivered via pulled down thin rails
- Hard release edges in the tail for direct acceleration and light feel, with softer rails in the nose for smooth surfing
- Maximum stability delivered via slightly domed deck blending into thin rails
- Speed and drive enhanced via single concave entry that transitions into a single double concave mid section
- Bottom and rail shape provides ultimate grip allowing for smaller fins
- Prevention of nose diving provided via added nose kick
- Five Multi-Boxes for Quad / Thruster fin setup option
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
- New Custom Surf technology
CUSTOM SURF TECHNOLOGY (CST)
Our new Custom Surf technology combines a lightweight custom layup with features such as Carbon stripes, Vector net and bamboo reinforcements providing the right amount of strength and flex needed for the high performance ProWaves and our new Sky Surf and SUP foil boards.