Evolving the Blast’s parallel rail concept further has proven to be exceptionally beneficial in its early planing performance, control, and ease of use. Having tested a variety of different shapes, it turned out that the concept initially introduced by our Wave department to create the Stubby, would be the spice needed in designing the ultimate Freeride machine with extra power. Similar to the new FreeWave STB, the Blast blew everyone’s mind once it hit the scene. As one of the most sought after Windsurf boards around, we’ve extended the line-up with the floaty Blast 145 in addition to the Blast 100, 115 & 130. Available in two constructions – the elite TeXtreme® Biax Carbon (TXTR / BXC) and our Biax fibre / Full PVC sandwich technology (BXF) – it’s never been so easy to have the Blast of your life!
Fanatic Blast LTD / TXTR
Drawing inspiration from last season´s most successful models - the Stubby and lightning fast Falcon - the Blast does exactly what it says on the tin. A hot new addition to the line up, it represents everything that got us hooked on windsurfing in the first place. Get ready to have a Blast!
- New 145 Blast for an exciting ride when others just float
- Straighter, more parallel rails for reduced drag and cleaner waterline
- Compact ›Stubby-Style‹ nose for reduced swing weight and super responsive foot steering through gybes
- Wide diamond tail for minimum drag and extra planing power needed through lulls / light winds
- Slim center width and a straighter rail flow for speed
- Trim and stance perfectly match the board’s length, tail width and rocker line
- Tuttle Box for easy performance upgrade through more specialized Slalom Fins (sizes 130 & 145 approved for Foil use)
- Smooth and controlled ride over choppy water achieved via flat panel power V bottom shape, and a slight double concave from nose to center
- Flat deck shape transitioning into thin, more defined rails for superior carving with maximum stability in the stance area
LTD - Biax Fibre / Full PVC Sandwich Light Finish Technology (BXF / LF)
When combined with the sandwich construction, this high quality Full Biax Glass and full PVC specification provides an optimised weight / stiffness / flex ratio.
Lightweight. Stiff. Incredible. The TeXtreme® line is the most exclusive, high-performance construction in windsurfing. The Oxeon-built fabric allows for incredibly light PVC sandwich layups, with the added bonus of fully visible Carbon bottom graphics.
High quality, full Biax Carbon on the remaining parts of the deck of the Blast TXTR round off the TeXtreme® construction to create the lightest and stiffest board on the market, with crisp characteristics.
On the FreeWave STB TXTR, the TeXtreme® takes advantage of Innegra’s Resin absorption ability, weight reduction, stiffness, impact protection and UV-resistance, to create the strongest board possible in the lightest and stiffest board construction available today.
Less resin, more strength, less weight; it doesn’t get better than TeXtreme®.
We Also Recommend