Following strong requests from several foil specific brands, and riders all asking for a Gecko with a Foil Box, we decided to go ahead and do it! The perfect starting point into the rapidly growing foil world, we bring you the Gecko Foil. The Gecko Foil offers just enough area and lift in the nose to always stay above the surface in the early stages of foiling. Once you’re up and on the foil, the board keeps its smooth and comfortable character. As it comes in the original Gecko shape, the Gecko Foil remains the same easy Windsurf ‘Funboard’ if you prefer to feel the waters’ surface under your feet. The sizes we’ve chosen for the Gecko Foil (120 & 133) have an increased length and more parallel outline, creating extra stability and planing support. Coming in our pristine and lightweight LTD construction and with plenty of performance features built in, the Gecko Foil is the perfect companion for your progression whatever setup you choose to ride.
- Foil specific Gecko-Versions (120 & 133) with a reinforced nose area and strong foil box (fits Tuttle and Medium Tuttle base)
- LTD construction (Biax Fibre/Full PVC Sandwich Light Finish Technology)
- Delivered with Tuttle Box Freeride fin
- Wide compact outline for early planing and easy manoeuvres
- Increased length and parallel outline creates stability and planing support
- High performance scoop rocker line with a higher entry and flat tail release
- Flat deck transitioning into thinned out rails for the ultimate carving experience with a secure stance
- Flat panel power V bottom shape with a slight double concave for easy planing and control
BIAX INNEGRA CARBON LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY (BXIC)
When combined with the Sandwich construction, this high quality Full Biax Glass and full PVC specification provides an optimised weight/stiffness/flex ratio.