Everything about the new Sky SUP has been optimized for foiling. Whether you’re new to foiling or already an expert, the super compact shape, easy paddling and stable all-round performance are designed to get you up on the foil an charging waves as quickly, easily and efficiently as possible.
The shape is specifically designed to give stability for paddling and manoeuvrability when foiling. Capitalising on the board’s awesome small wave performance, the shorter length keeps the Sky SUP agile on even the smallest of waves and controllable underfoot on bigger, faster surf.
The unique concaved deck shape and bevelled rail provide powerful, hard turns without fear of catching a rail, whilst the track mounted foil allows fine tuning for lift and different styles of wing.
The Sky SUP has been designed to bring a refreshing new dimension to your boarding. Gliding on ocean swells, harnessing new sources of power in the surf and transforming tiny onshore conditions into awesome days. No matter what conditions you wake up to, every day is a waveriding day with the Sky SUP!
- Design is 100 % optimised for foiling
- Compact shape for stability and manoeuvrability
- Bevelled rails for a soft touch-down and to avoid catching in tight turns on the wave
- Concaved deck shape for increased comfort and control
- Full deckpad with centreline bumper delivers grip, comfort and helps your foot locate the centreline when riding
- Unique channel bottom shape for efficiency, soft landings and great tracking whilst paddling
- Optional fin behind the foil to boost straight line tracking whilst paddling
- Short length makes it easy to pump, control and transport
- Track system foil mount allows for fine tuning
- Carrying handle for ease
- Available in four sizes: 6’4”, 6’6”, 6’10” & 7’0”
- Supplied in CST (Custom Surf) construction
CUSTOM SURF TECHNOLOGY (CST)
Our new Custom Surf technology combines a lightweight custom layup with features such as Carbon stripes, Vector net and bamboo reinforcements providing the right amount of strength and flex needed for the high performance ProWaves and our new Sky Surf and SUP foil boards.